Congratulations! All the excitement of parenthood lies before you. Few experiences compare to the joy of bringing a new baby into the world.
Pregnancy and childbirth is an exciting and challenging experience—one that begins with developing a bond that lasts a lifetime. At CHI Health Good Samaritan, we are dedicated to providing you with a birth experience that can be shared as a family. Here, you can experience physical, emotional, social and spiritual support in a comfortable environment where nearly 1,100 babies are delivered each year.
Our Maternity Center offers:
- 19 private, spacious labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum suites
- State-of-the-art fetal monitoring equipment at your beside. Physicians can also monitor the baby’s status remotely via computer.
- Family-centered care
- Jacuzzi tubs offered for your labor (if you choose) and to enjoy after delivery
- High-level security system in place for your peace of mind
- Wi-fi internet access throughout the entire Maternity Center
- Newborn Channel to provide education 24-hours a day
- Special identification marking on all Maternity Center employee badges
- Surgical suite specially equipped for Cesarean birth on the unit
- Certified lactation consultants
- Integrated support services including education for childbirth, siblings and breastfeeding, along with support from care management and social services
- Complimentary celebration dinner with menu of your choice
- In the event your baby is born prematurely or develops complications after birth, a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is located just steps away