In a fall or emergency, every second counts. That’s why CHI Health Good Samaritan offers Philips Lifeline, a medical alert pendant that automatically calls for help – even when you can’t.
This advanced, home-monitoring technology greatly enhances your safety at home and allows you to maintain your independence.
To speak with a local Lifeline representative, please call 308-865-2720.
How does the Lifeline service work?
- Summons help: With the simple push of a button, you’re connected to a response center.
- Hear a reassuring voice: A Lifeline response associate will answer the call and assess the situation.
- Help is on the way: Our associate will contact a neighbor, loved one, or emergency service based on your preference and will follow-up to confirm help has arrived.
Lifeline is an affordable option that allows you to continue living in the comfort of your home, while providing peace of mind.
- No activation fee
- No hidden costs
- No long-term contract
- No landline phone needed
- You can cancel at any time
The safety of you or a loved one can be greatly enhanced with home monitoring technologies. Please call 308-865-2720 to learn more.
Choose the right solution for you
HomeSafe gives you the confidence to continue moving about your home as you normally would with the reassurance of having quick access to help if you encounter an emergency.
- Wear your waterproof help button as an adjustable necklace or on your wrist like a bracelet or watch.
- With a simple push of your Lifeline help button, you’ll be quickly connected to one of our North American response centers for 24/7 assistance.
- You decide how you would like to be helped—by a neighbor, loved one or emergency services.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
With the added layer of protection of AutoAlert, this is an excellent choice for those with a history, risk, or fear of falling.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert can help you continue to live on your own terms. This proven medical alert service with AutoAlert is designed to detect many types of falls and get you access to help quickly.
- AutoAlert automatically places a call for help if it detects a fall and you can’t push your help button.
- If a fall is detected, it’s designed to get you 24/7 access to help, even if you are disoriented, immobilized, or unconscious.
GoSafe with AutoAlert
As important as it is to feel safe at home, that feeling should not end when you head out the
door. GoSafe with AutoAlert provides access to help both inside your home and out.
- It’s the only mobile system with up to six advanced location technologies designed to help find you in an emergency.
- The lightweight, waterproof button allows direct two-way voice communication with a Philips Lifeline response associate 24/7.
- The AutoAlert feature can automatically call for help if it detects a fall—at home or on the go.
© 2017 Koninklijke Philips N.V. More Information